Winter weather can certainly take a toll on your hair. The changing temperatures can dry out your hair and leave it looking lifeless and dull. And let's not forget about the snow. Sure making snow angels is fun, but the wetness from snow can destroy the fabulous hairstyle you worked so hard to create! Read on for 5 ways to add more shine to your hair!
But if you are really ready to shine bright in 2014, make sure you have at least one of these products incorporated into your hair care routine:
1) Spray on the shine! Sexy Hair
Smooth Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal Anti-Frizz & Shine Spray improves elasticity, minimizes frizz, and provides thermal protection all at once. The spray uses antioxidants to lock in any missing moisture and give you more styling control. Using this shine spray is quick and easy- simply spray it on to wet or dry hair and style away!
2) Try a new shampoo! The secret to better shine might be easy as switching shampoos. I am MADLY in love with Paul Mitchell's TeaTree Shampoo and Conditioner. Even my husband is hooked on this shampoo. The shampoo is formulated with tea tree oil, lavender and peppermint. Both the smell and feel on your scalp is cooling, refreshing and energizing! The special combination of cleansers and tea tree oil helps clear impurities and leaves your hair full of life and luster.
3) Use a serum to control frizz and add shine all at once! Try Schwarzkopf Pro Osis+ Magic Anti-Frizz Shine Serum to create a glossy finish and help prevent frizzy hair. This magical serum contains a blend of silicone agents and Glycerine to offer smooth nourishment and create a shiny finish. For best results, apply this serum to damp hair before you blow dry your hair.
4) Give your hair an oil change)! Yes, it's true that your hair creates natural helps that keep your hair healthy and shiny, but you can always use AG Hair The Oil to create silky smooth hair that lasts for days! This product is made with extra virgin Agran oil, which is lightweight and non-greasy. Don't be too upset if random strangers start touching your silky, smooth hair - this product truly does create a desirable and touchable appearance. Kidding, but really just be prepared for extra hair compliments and stares.
5) Whip it good! Take Devo's advice (and sing along with me now), "When a problem comes along - you must whip it!" Try using Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydrocream Whip to hydrate and smooth thirsty hair for a silky finish. For optimal results, apply this cream to damp hair, blow dry, and finish by spraying on shine spray.
In the meantime, check out these celebrity hair trends that you can borrow this winter.