Our British counterparts across the pond have always been a bit more fashion forward when it comes to styling their hair. Now you can have the one up by achieving this fresh style for years to come. Harry Styles who?
- American Crew Thickening Shampoo
- American Crew Daily Care Conditioner
- American Crew Forming Cream
- American Crew Boost Powder
Steps for Styling:
1. Start with a fresh wash using the Thickening Shampoo. This product will help give otherwise fine hair a boost in body and fullness.
2. Condition using the Daily Conditioner, which provides moisture without weighing the hair down. It will also help with detangling if you have coarse or curly hair.
3. Towel dry hair and apply a healthy portion of the Forming Cream throughout your hair from scalp to ends. While doing this, start to build the style.
5. Use a blow dryer to help guide your hair in the right direction (up!). Push the sides of your hair back while allowing the volumizer of the Forming Cream to lift the hair out.
6. Once your hair is fully dry, bring out the Forming Cream again for another application (this is a must if your hair is fine. Thick or coarse hair? You can skip this step).
7. Apply a generous quantity of the Boost Powder. Separate sections of your hair while continuing to add more powder. You will want the powder to reach the scalp to fully get the effect from the product.
The style guarantees a look that’s relaxed and confident. Keep it in mind when you prep for your next night out.