Think that the Malibu C products and treatments are just for swimmers? Think again!
As someone with blonde hair, I never understood why my color faded so quickly and never looked as good after I left my stylist's chair. The team at Malibu C recently shared some surprising information with me.
Water plays a huge role in your hair health, which is old news. But, on top of water damage, did you know that the foods you eat and even the medicines you take tremendously affect your hair? And even product build up can change the texture of your hair.
A Malibu MakeOver is a must before a chemical treatment - especially color. It deeply cleanses hair to remove minerals that water leaves behind, product build up, and more... leaving hair with a perfectly clean slate for color to cling to.
My Malibu MakeOver
For me personally, the Malibu Makeover refreshed my color. I'm a natural dark blonde who gets highlights to make the hair color pop. It's been over six months since my most recent color visit. I left my Malibu MakeOver feeling like I had fresh, gorgeous color. My hair felt healthier and stronger than ever.
Top 5 Reasons to get a Malibu MakeOver
1. If you're a slave to your styling tools (and who isn't?!), this treatment will work wonders. Malibu MakeOver restores even the most damaged hair to a dramatically healthier condition.
2. Malibu MakeOver prepares hair for successful chemical services, making it a must-have before getting salon color.
3. No matter which type of water your hair is exposed to, minerals left behind pile up and dramatically change the texture of your hair. Malibu MakeOver is the #1 superior hair demineralizer chosen by top stylists worldwide to effectively remove mineral deposits and chlorine caused by exposure to hard or soft water (according to a recent U.S. Geological Survey by the Water Quality Association, 85% of Americans are shampooing in hard water), as well as exposure to well water, pools and spas.
4. For blondes especially, brassiness and other color changes turn your hair color investment into a big ol' waste. Malibu MakeOver instantly removes discoloration and brassiness caused by iron, copper and other minerals that can damage hair.
5. Playing it safe with hair product ingredients is as important as watching the ingredients in your food. Malibu MakeOver is 100% vegan and free of Gluten, Parabens and Sulfate Surfactants.
C the Difference: talk with your stylist about the Malibu MakeOver! It's an easy way to bring fresh life back to your locks.
Follow up your Malibu MakeOver with in-home care using a Malibu C Kit. Before starting your in-salon treatment, your stylist will test the porosity of your hair to be sure you're prescribed with the best Malibu C kit for your specific needs. Ask your stylist about this treatment at your next visit - it's a must to maximize the look and staying power of your color.